National Eating Disorders Association

1 post / 0 new
golden04

This is what I’ve been looking for! Hi I’m a 30 year old mom of one, a daughter. I work full time and my husband is a police officer. I’ve been struggling with my eating disorder on and off for the last decade or more. I recently, within the last two months, sought treatment for the second time. I have anorexia and bulimia but my body is showing more signs of anorexia, like decrease in circulation and HR, if that makes sense. I also struggle with alcohol.I’ve been looking for a place to go and just talk with other people who are also struggling. I’m in therapy and seeing a dietician. My state has also recently reshutdown because of COVID and I’ve got a lot of anxiety stemming from the fact that I can’t go to the gym and workout anymore & it’s too cold where I live to workout outside. I’ve been pushing myself this week at the gym since the announcement to kind of prepare for what’s coming. How do people deal with the anxiety’s no fear? My self worth is still so entangled with my weight. Side note, for those who watch X. I’m so grateful. Watching season 4, of X struggling with bulimia has hit SO close to hike

NEDA is here to support you during the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health of our community, especially those who are most vulnerable to the virus' serious complications, remains paramount. To access resources that can provide free and low-cost support, please click here.

Resources