National Eating Disorders Association

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
hermione3
Hoping for the best

I have a consultation Thursday for the new treatment I am trying it’s a new medication and hopefully it will help my depression and help my PTSD and hopefully that will help my eating disorder behaviors if I feel better emotionally. I have been acting on behaviors every day again and it’s just not good my kidneys are hurting my doctor said from blood work due to dehydration probably. It’s just a struggle every day...

_admin_moderator
Medical Concerns

Hi, hermione3. It sounds like you're going through a hard time and we want to encourage you to continue to be in contact with your medical doctor as it sounds like you're concerned about your physical well-being. Please take care and stay safe.

Blue44
hermione3

How was your consultation today? How are you doing?

hermione3
I was sick all day from my

I was sick all day from my period my nutritionist said it was worse due to not eating enough I was weak and drained. I feel physically awful. My consultation went well I am nervous I start the treatments Monday it’s supposed to help with depression and well also said could help my eating disorder l. I hope it works

NEDA is here to support you during the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health of our community, especially those who are most vulnerable to the virus' serious complications, remains paramount. To access resources that can provide free and low-cost support, please click here.

Resources