National Eating Disorders Association

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
kivinv
CBD Oil for tooth infection???

Does this really work?

_admin_moderator
Dear kivinv

We are happy to have you on the forums! As a reminder, members cannot give each other medical advice. We recommend that you speak with a physician regarding your question. If you need help finding resources in your area please do not hesitate to contact our NEDA Helpline at 800.931.2237 M-Th 11am-9pm ET and F 11am-5pm ET. Additionally you can chat with us online M-Th 9am-9pm ET and 9am-5pm ET. Stay well and take care! 

Tryingtoheal
Unfortunately

we are not allowed to give this advice. I'm also not sure what the connection to eating disorder recovery this is. I wish you the best.

2Healthy4me
Do a Yahoo Answers Search and post your ? there

They have experts in each category who sometimes answer ? that are regarding all types of questions. Also check by doing a Google search online.

They provide the websites, and you must do the Reading to find your answers.. Good Luck PS I hope you call your family dentist and ask this ? over the phone 1st. Then if they have your dental records they may check your past xrays.

Many dental offices are open in spite of Corona Virus so make an appt for a specific tooth problem or for an exam. Many New Patients are given an exam and xrays for a reduced price.

Good Luck

NEDA is here to support you during the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health of our community, especially those who are most vulnerable to the virus' serious complications, remains paramount. To access resources that can provide free and low-cost support, please click here.

Resources