National Eating Disorders Association

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Timeless_Magic
I'm a 13 year old who might have anorexia

Hi. I am 13 years old and I think I might have anorexia. I hate my body. I can't break free from my eating habits. I regularly go x hours without eating. But I'm not underweight. Idk what else to say other then I'm breaking inside.

_admin_moderator
Timeless_Magic

Hi Timeless_Magic – welcome to the forums. We’re glad you’re here and hope they can be of help to you. We’re sorry to hear you’re experiencing these difficult feelings. The NEDA Helpline is available for information surrounding support and resources and we encourage you to reach out. The helpline phone line can be reached at 1-800-931-2237 (Monday-Thursday 11:00am-9:00pm, Friday 11:00am-5:00pm EST). Helpline chat hours are Monday-Thursday from 9AM to 9PM ET and Friday 9AM to 5PM ET. You are not alone, and please continue to post! 

NEDA is here to support you during the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health of our community, especially those who are most vulnerable to the virus' serious complications, remains paramount. To access resources that can provide free and low-cost support, please click here.

Resources