National Eating Disorders Association

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
iwanttolive
hermione3

Hi. I am just checking in to see how you are doing. How did it go with your therapist? How has the eating been and your kids? I just want you to know you are not alone. Please don't give up the fight. It will be worth it when the symptoms calm down and you are able to find some peace.

With love,

iwanttolive

hermione3
Thanks so much for the kind

Thanks so much for the kind words and support and reaching out to me. I am struggling but doing the best I can. Today I ate way more then I have been like way outside my meal plan and am semi freaking out. It was not a binge just I ate exactly the same thing every day this week and today had more..the kid who doesn’t nap has done better her mom says she likes me not the morning teacher I always feel surprised. I have a work meeting tomorrow so learn about opening fully last night I didn’t self harm so that is a good thing. I am trying to not give up it is so hard.

NEDA is here to support you during the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health of our community, especially those who are most vulnerable to the virus' serious complications, remains paramount. To access resources that can provide free and low-cost support, please click here.

Resources