National Eating Disorders Association

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
hermione3
At my breaking point

I am so stressed by one student I am working with it is beyond stressing me I have 2 weeks left with her and I just can’t. I weighed myself making me want to restrict more I am depressed and I self harm everyday and I just feel I can’t do this anymore. I am in a bad place over other stuff too it all feels horrible...I have therapy tomorrow thankfully I am just at my breaking point.

_admin_moderator
Dear hermione3

We are sorry to hear you are struggling right now and are concerned for you. Some of the behaviors you have described are serious and we want to encourage you to reach out for support. If you are in crisis please do not hesitate to text “NEDA” to 741-741 or call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255). You can also reach out to the S.A.F.E. Alternatives Self-Harm Information Helpline: 1-800-DONT-CUT (366-8288). Additionally, you can always reach out to our NEDA Helpline for support and resources at 800.931.2237 M-Th 11am-9pm ET and F 11am-5pm ET, as well as our online chat M-Th 9am-9pm ET and F 9am-5pm ET. Take care and stay safe!

NEDA is here to support you during the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health of our community, especially those who are most vulnerable to the virus' serious complications, remains paramount. To access resources that can provide free and low-cost support, please click here.

Resources