National Eating Disorders Association

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
iwanttolive
Brokenhearted

Hi. I am just checking in to see how you are doing, how you daughter is?

With love,
iwnanttolive

brokenhearted
hello iwanttolive...

Hi-
Thank you for checking in... Feeling like I have my old daughter back, hoping it lasts and she maintains... it's like a miracle, just wish she had professionals to take her through this process of recovery, but it isn't going to happen so I am trusting God and staying in tune to the process... How about you?

iwanttolive
brokenhearted

Hi. That is really good news. I am really happy for the both of you. Yes, let's pray that this is a good thing and it continues.

As for me, I am doing mostly okay. Still having some struggles with overeating but I am trying to not let it take me down. If you want you can take a peak at some of my posts under maintaining recovery to see the issues I am having with my sister and my roommate. It is too much to go into again. But I will with God's help continue to forge ahead. Thanks.

With Hope, because of Hope
iwanttolive

NEDA is here to support you during the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health of our community, especially those who are most vulnerable to the virus' serious complications, remains paramount. To access resources that can provide free and low-cost support, please click here.

Resources