National Eating Disorders Association

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
iwanttolive
imstillgrowing

Hi!! It is good to hear your "voice" again. How have you been? Thank you for your support. I would love to hear how things are going. I know you are struggling with gastroparesis and how difficult it is. How are you coping with covid?
Well it is now after 1 and I am still up but getting sleepy so I hope to turn my light off soon. Take care.

iwanttolive

imstillgrowing
iwanttolive

Hi! doing okay overall. I had to go to an urgent care hospital yesterday to get IV fluids and meds because I've been in a gastroparesis flare and vomiting everything I put in my mouth, but today I am feeling much better. It really is making life so much more difficult. I just wish it'd go away! Trying to learn to cope with it but afraid it won't get better and I 'll need to have a procedure done after all this coronavirus stuff. I am coping okay with covid, I'm staying at home with family since all my school is online for now. They made my summer session online too so it won't be until August until I'm back in the classroom again which I'm sad about because I miss school and I miss my friends! Being home 24/7 is a little tough but we're making it. How are you doing? How has it been getting back to work?

NEDA is here to support you during the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health of our community, especially those who are most vulnerable to the virus' serious complications, remains paramount. To access resources that can provide free and low-cost support, please click here.

Resources