National Eating Disorders Association

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
neverland
Struggling

It's been a while since I purged, probably nearly a year. I am currently 7 months pregnant so I'm trying really hard not to purge, but I also feel like I'm constantly hungry and I know I've gained more weight than I should have. I really want to throw up, but I know I shouldn't

Savedbygrace
I'm so sorry.

What's stressing you out and making you want to purge? I can relate as I struggled with eating disorders for 29 years, starting at 8. As a distraction, tell me a little about yourself. Do you have any pets? What kinds of things do you enjoy?

neverland
The hard part is being

The hard part is being pregnant so I know I have to eat, and it makes me more hungry and I can also see the fat. I know that it needs to be there, but I hate it

Blue44
neverland

Good job on going so long without purging. Sorry you are struggling. You can do this. I believe in you.

Savedbygrace
How is today going?

I've been thinking about you.

NEDA is here to support you during the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health of our community, especially those who are most vulnerable to the virus' serious complications, remains paramount. To access resources that can provide free and low-cost support, please click here.

Resources