National Eating Disorders Association

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
tryingtobebrave
RightHereWithYou

It’s so good to hear from you. I too feel like I’m healing from my grief, but it is a journey and some times are harder than others. Sometimes seeing a picture both comforts me and makes me cry. All these feelings are valid, as you told me, we’re human. I’m doing pretty well in recovery and it’s good to hear that you are too <3

RightHereWithYou
I've Found Myself There As Well

It is good to hear from you as well! I totally relate to feeling conflicted about seeing pictures. I feel like I'm on a roller coaster sometimes when it comes to remembering my grandma. Some times can be much harder than others. But I just try to take it as it comes. I'm glad that you're letting yourself feel those things. It can really help.

I'm also so happy to hear you are doing well with recovery. And appreciate your thoughts about mine as well. Not sure what time zone you're in but I hope you have a good night and sleep well. You are in my thoughts <3

NEDA is here to support you during the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health of our community, especially those who are most vulnerable to the virus' serious complications, remains paramount. To access resources that can provide free and low-cost support, please click here.

Resources