National Eating Disorders Association

1 post / 0 new
maryy.ainsworth
Now I'm overeating...

A couple weeks ago I made the conscious decision to just eat whatever I want for the rest of the year, then after getting all the eating I wanted out of my system, I'd start eating healthy and eating normal amounts in 2020. This is a mess. I've eaten so so much sweets the past couple weeks everyday and I keep eating however mu h I want like I said but I feel bad and guilty afterwards everytime and at the end of everyday, it's so hard and conflicting! Now I'm nervous I'll develop binge eating disorder and lose the part of my identity that is called "skinny/small/etc." And worst, what if I can't go back to eating without binging on sweets everyday? And I know I must be gaining weight which is good but all I can think about is how I've developed a little tummy bump...

NEDA is here to support you during the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health of our community, especially those who are most vulnerable to the virus' serious complications, remains paramount. To access resources that can provide free and low-cost support, please click here.

Resources