National Eating Disorders Association

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
London1621
Hate myself.

I feel down and hate myself and everything right now. I have the feeling to binge eat and just feel like who cares. Doesn't matter anyways.

Savedbygrace
I feel similarly.

I am also hating my body and wanting to restrict and purge. You are not alone.

iwanttolive
London1621

Hi. I want you to know that I care. I am sorry you feel so alone and unworthy of love and care and attention. Those feelings can be very overwhelming. Just know that we are here for you. Post as much as you need to. Talk if you can to your therapist so she can help you with these feelings. I hope you are feeling better since your last post. Let us know how you are doing.

With love and care, hugs

iwanttolive

_admin_moderator
London1621

Hi London1621, we’re so sorry to hear you are feeling down right now. Since you mentioned some concerning feelings, we wanted to make sure you have access to resources if you need to talk to someone or find support. 

Please take care.

NEDA is here to support you during the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health of our community, especially those who are most vulnerable to the virus' serious complications, remains paramount. To access resources that can provide free and low-cost support, please click here.

Resources