National Eating Disorders Association

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Miggi
Scared Of The Movies

I've been really wanting to go to the theaters and see a movie recently, but I keep telling myself no because of all the unhealthy food there. I know if I go and not get anything as a snack it will set off red alarms for my family. I just don't know what to do, any suggestions?

Savedbygrace
Maybe

You could put a snack you may want into your purse, or challenge yourself with one thing at the movies you may be afraid of. Does that sound manageable?

Miggi
thank you, i went to frozen 2

thank you, i went to frozen 2, and i didnt have any snacks! it all worked out :)

Miggi
thank you, i went to frozen 2

thank you, i went to frozen 2, and i didnt have any snacks! it all worked out :)

Savedbygrace
Did you enjoy the movie?

I wasn't a fan of the first movie, so I'm not planning to see it. I hope you enjoyed the movie.

Alexo_eats
Frozen 2

I'm glad you succeed at your challenge. It feels so good to kick ED's butt! Hope your doing well. I love Elsa and Anna!

NEDA is here to support you during the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health of our community, especially those who are most vulnerable to the virus' serious complications, remains paramount. To access resources that can provide free and low-cost support, please click here.

Resources