National Eating Disorders Association

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
tryingtobebrave
I hate this

I hate living with this much chronic pain. I don’t want to do this for seven more months. I want to throw away my sobriety and recovery and not feel this anymore. It’s unbearable and there’s nothing anyone can do for now, and I try so hard to keep a positive attitude but the last couple days have been relentless and I’m so done with it. I’m really sorry for being negative and while I won’t actually throw away my recoveries, I’m in a dark place emotionally and don’t want to put forth the effort either. I feel really beaten down and alone.

Blue44
tryingtobebrave

I am so sad to hear that you are in so much pain. I wish that there was something that could be done to relieve your pain. It’s a shame your surgery can’t be moved to a sooner date. Try to stay strong. You can do it. I’m sorry you are hurting but just know you have support here. Take care.

alwaysthinking
so sorry

i'm so sorry you are dealing with so much pain. i know it doesn't take it away and just remember that God never lets us bear more than we can handle and always gives us the power to endure. He can make you strong enough to get through this. Keep relying on Him. Throw your burden on Him, and He will sustain you. I'm with you and will be praying for you. Stay strong. Don't let your pain take away what's really important - your life and your recovery. take care.

lovetowrite81
Braveheart

Hi Braveheart-

Also just wanted to show my support & let you know that I'm thinking of you. I am so sorry you are struggling with so much pain. I can imagine it's so tough to stay positive sometimes. Just want you to know that you're not alone and you are cared for <3

_admin_moderator
Resources

Dear tryingtobebrave, we’re glad you reached out to the forums. Since you mentioned some concerning feelings we wanted to post some resources in case you need support through these emotions. 

Stay strong and please take care.