National Eating Disorders Association

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
hermione3
just i don't know..

Sorry to keep posting. I did something really stupid the other night by accident and it could have been bad but turned out ok. I plan on telling my therapist but she is not going to be thrilled by it I know it. I was also triggered a bit by it in a way. I also am still owned by my weight like why I can't just trash my scale I don't know but I weighed myself today and I just wanted to cry. I am supposed to be gaining or I think its also a lot of trauma stuff right now. I have been very dissociative and just disconnected and feeling so many emotions over everything .I have been eating and drinking water and I just want to give up again like why it hurts I know I am getting worked up over small things. I am putting more pressure on myself at work then I need to and its just getting to me.

lovetowrite81
Hermione3

Hi Hermione3-

I'm sorry that you have been struggling. I'm glad to hear that you are planning to be open with your therapist. And that you are continuing to eat and drink enough water despite all of the difficult emotions you are experiencing. I know it's not easy but I hope that you can continue to be gentle with yourself and just take it one day at a time- you are doing the best you can <3

hermione3
Thanks for the support I am

Thanks for the support I am trying my best and I guess that is all you can ask for. I am trying to eat enough and drink enough and I feel just so much and I wish I could trash my scale but I just am not there yet it gets me so upset some days. I just want to be at peace with my PTSD and eating disorder and depression and just all of it.

alwaysthinking
here for you

and don't be sorry for posting. when you're struggling, that's when you need to post. that's when you need extra support. i'm so sorry you're dealing with so much and hope things work out. be honest with yourself and with your therapist and do the best you can. take care of yourself. i care

hermione3
Thanks so much for the

Thanks so much for the support and kind words. I am doing the best I can I am exhausted from just fighting my demons and trying to keep it together. I just want peace.

_admin_moderator
Resources

Hi hermione3! We’re sorry you are having a tough time right now. We’re glad you reached out to the forums and want you to be safe. Since you mentioned some concerning feelings, we wanted to post some resources in case you need support through these thoughts. • Crisis Textline: Text "NEDA" to 741-741 or www.crisistextline.org• National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: Call (800) 273-8255 or www.nationalsuicidepreventionlife.org• IMAlive: Call (800) 784-2433 or www.imalive.org• Dial Help Inc.: Call (906) 482-4357 or Text (906) 356-3337 or www.dialhelp.orgPlease take care.