National Eating Disorders Association

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
London1621
What's wrong with me?

I'm upset and having the feeling to binge eat and I took the online screening test for eating disorders on this website and it always says the same thing. Please talk to someone. I hate myself right now and want to cry. Life sucks and it sucks that we all have this problem. I don't want it anymore. Please go away forever!!!!!

Blue44
London1621

How are you today? I’m sorry that you are struggling. Keep posting and let us know how you are doing.

lovetowrite81
London1621

Hi London-

I'm so sorry you are struggling as well. Just wanted to check in and follow up to see if there were any thoughts or further progress regarding trying out another therapist? I know struggling with BED is really difficult- and it would be so much easier if it did just go away- but I just wanted to remind you that this struggle is not a reflection of anything being wrong with you. It's not your fault. I hope that you will be able to be gentle with yourself <3 We are here for you.

London1621
Thank you.

Just having a hard time right now. I'm sorry for bothering others with this. Don't mean to. Sorry.

alwaysthinking
Not

You're not bothering us this is what we're here for. Please continue to post how you're feeling and what you're experiencing. I care for you and I worry about you. I worry about you even more when you don't tell us what's going on. Take care and just keep trying.

London1621
Hi

Thank you so much. Hugs.

lovetowrite81
London1621

Hi London-

Just wanted to check in and see how you're doing today? And remind you that it's never bothering us- we are here to listen and support you! <3

_admin_moderator
Resources

We just wanted to post some resources since you mentioned some concerning feelings: 

Please take care!