National Eating Disorders Association

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Andrew-harris
Unhealthy eating 17 year old

Dear readers. I am 17 years as of tomorrow. For almost aslong as i can remember i have grown up with my dinner being fried foods. Still till this day i have that atleast X times a week. The other days i have no dinner as i work and would rather not eat than eat that. I know it is bad but to what extent i dont know. Other than dinner i eat almost nothing as i never feel hungry, if i do eat it is junk food as i work at the cinemas. No vegetables or fruits either. I do try to drink alot of water though. I am pretty skinny around Xkgs and height probably around 185cm (around 6 foot i think). I would love to know how this would affect my future when im older or know any other facts. I try to be more healthy but in general i do not like the texture of other foods. Any help will be heavilly appreciated as right now some of my friends say i wont live to 30... :/ :( and i dont know what to do

_admin_moderator
Editing note

Hi, andrew-harris -- welcome to the NEDA forums. We're glad you're here looking for some support. A portion of your post was edited and deleted due to the mention of specific numbers and behaviors. Our community guidelines are always available to review here: https://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/forums/community-guidelines. In the event you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to call the NEDA helpline at 1-800-931-2237 (Monday-Thursday 9:00am-9:00pm, Friday 9:00am-5:00pm EST).