National Eating Disorders Association

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Living Options

I am in search of a strucutured living situation for your daughter post PHP. Is anyone aware of any housing options like a "sober living housing" for ED young adults ( over 18). Open to locationws along the East Coast in smaller communitiies not larger cities.


We aren't allowed to mention or talk about treatment facilities on here, but you can chat with NEDA to get some ideas. I wish you the best of luck in your search.

NEDA can help

I strongly encourage you to contact NEDA as they can assist you in finding resources and housing locations.

NEDA Contact:
Helpline 1-800-931-2237
Chat at
Text "NEDA" to 741741

NEDA is here to support you during the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health of our community, especially those who are most vulnerable to the virus' serious complications, remains paramount. To access resources that can provide free and low-cost support, please click here.