The NEDA Helpline is available Monday-Thursday from 9AM to 9PM ET, and Friday from 9AM to 5PM ET. Contact the Helpline for support, resources and treatment options for yourself or a loved one.
Helpline volunteers are trained to help you find the information and support you are looking for. Reach out today!
Ways to Contact the NEDA Helpline
You can reach out to the Helpline via the following methods:
The Click-to-Chat option is another way to speak with a live, trained Helpline volunteer, should you prefer instant messaging the Helpline instead of speaking to a volunteer over the phone.
You can always leave a message for the Helpline if it is not currently available and we will return your call or email promptly.
For crisis situations, text "NEDA" to 741741 to be connected with a trained volunteer at Crisis Text Line
Holiday Closure Information
- Sunday, January 1, 2017 - New Years Day
- Monday, January 16, 2017 - Martin Luther King Day
- Monday, February 20, 2017 - President's Day
- Monday, May 29, 2017 - Memorial Day
- Tuesday, July 4, 2017 - Independence Day
- Monday, September 4, 2017 - Labor Day
- Thursday, November 23, 2017 - Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 24, 2017 - Friday after Thanksgiving
- Monday, December 25, 2017 - Christmas Day