NEDAwareness Week 2022 Collaborators
National Eating Disorders Awareness Week (NEDAwareness Week) is an annual campaign to educate the public about the realities of eating disorders and to provide hope, support, and visibility to individuals and families affected by eating disorders. NEDAwareness Week 2022 is taking place Monday, February 21 – Sunday, February 27.
In 2021, 239 individuals and organizations across the country signed on as official NEDAwareness Week collaborators. With the support of collaborators, like you, we are able to reach more communities, amplify our collective voice, and put critical resources into the hands of those in need.
This NEDAwareness Week, we invite you to See the Change, Be the Change. Celebrating twenty years as the National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA), #NEDAwareness Week 2022 is an opportunity to #SeeTheChange by recognizing change within the ever-evolving eating disorders field, and to #BeTheChange through advocacy, awareness, and community building.
How Do Collaborators Participate?
There are many creative ways collaborators can get involved with NEDAwareness Week. Here are some examples:
- Share NEDAwareness Week videos, graphics, blog posts, and other resources with your community.
- Spread the message about NEDAwareness Week by highlighting it on your website or linking to nedawareness.org.
- Join the conversation on social media by tagging your posts with this year’s campaign hashtags—#NEDAwareness, #SeeTheChange, and #BeTheChange—on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok.
- Light up your business in blue and green! Be counted among the many landmarks across the country that are shining the spotlight on NEDAwareness Week in February.
- Publish a blog or news article about eating disorders with a focus on advocacy, awareness, and/or community building.
- Host an awareness or fundraising event, and add it to our website. You can also search our database to find a local NEDAwareness Week event.
Whichever way you choose to collaborate, your participation in NEDAwareness Week is critical and greatly appreciated.
Once your collaborator form is submitted and reviewed, you will receive an email confirming your collaboration. Then, your or your organization’s name and website link will be featured on our website during NEDAwareness Week!