The Parent, Family & Friends Network (PFN) is here to support families and friends of those struggling with an eating disorder by providing personal connection and resources to fit your needs. Our PFN Steering Committee provides valuable input on NEDA’s programs and identifies ways to support friends, family, and those struggling.
The PFN wants to hear from you, the people who love and support someone with an eating disorder. Please take our survey to tell us how what kind of information, connection and resources would be most useful to you.
- The Learn section of our website has valuable information on eating disorder warning signs, medical management, insurance, and many other topics
- Searchable treatment database
- Searchable support groups and research study database
- Blog articles featuring insight and tips from those supporting a loved one
- Parent Toolkit
Use these programs to connect to others:
- The Helpline will connect you with a trained volunteer who can help you find the right support option for you
- The NEDA Navigator program is a peer-to-peer online support structure geared towards offering short-term, goal-oriented assistance
- The Loss Support Network is here to support those who have lost a loved one to an eating disorder
- Website forums offer a place to connect with others who are supporting a loved one:
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will help direct you to the many programs and resources designed just for you.