Light Up the Night: Annual NEDA Dinner
What A Night!!
Thank you for making our annual NEDA benefit dinner on April 17th, 2013 such a huge success! Your support made this year's benefit the most successful yet, with all of the proceeds directly supporting our work to build a world free of eating disorders. We are more determined than ever to serve our mission and those individuals and families than need our support.
NEDA's 2013 Honorees are:
- Brian Steinwurtzel with the Corporate Achievement Award
- Susan Fales-Hill with the Inspiration Award
Thanks to the generosity of our donors, this past year NEDA was able to:
- Launch the Feeding Hope Fund for Clinical Research and Training to address the lack of research funding in the field of eating disorders and invest in more effective treatment.
- Partner with Screening for Mental Health, Inc. to launch an online eating disorders screening tool, which resulted in 9,000 online screenings in a few short weeks since its launch!
- Expand our Helpline hours and add a Click-to-Chat online feature for individuals to reach out to our Helpline.
- Growing the NEDA Navigator network and much more!
Note: The Empire State Building image® is a registered trademark of ESBC and is used with permission.