National Eating Disorders Association

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Depressedkid_1
UPDATE :)

Well big update for the situation at my work, I finally heard back from the EEOC and now have an interview for potential charges because of what happened and someone's finally listening to me. Now as for my ED, that's unfortunately getting worse. I haven't been struggling with ED thoughts in months and now the thoughts get so loud since my grandma pointed out how much I weigh. And my friends tell me to eat but I can't. first if i eat more than 1 meal with maybe 1 or 2 snacks i get sick and second, I'm only a few pounds from being my lowest weight. I know getting dizzy and lightheaded and my stomach hurting isn't good but the urge to just get those last couple pounds off and get my lowest weight is so strong.

Tryingtoheal
More tomorrow

For now, I just want to say I'm really happy that you are being heard. I'm falling asleep, but just wanted to say I'm super proud of you.

Depressedkid_1
Thanks

It took weeks to finally get an interview with the EEOC but i did it and I'm starting to finally feel like myself again after what happened. There are still times at work i go into panic attacks or get triggered when people bring up the person but I'm finally starting to feel happy and like myself again. I haven't felt this way in months but my old happy self is finally back

Tryingtoheal
You're welcome

Whenever we go through trauma, it always takes a mental and physical toll. I'm glad you're starting to feel better. I'm glad you were heard.