National Eating Disorders Association

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
hermione3
Totally given up

I have full on relapsed I just give up… I feel like a hopeless case. I know it’s me I hold myself back my nutritionist said I have no confidence in myself. Like I am exhausted from life I dont t want to work anymore I feel it is making it worse I am just stressed all the time daycare is just killing me right now….and my trauma is a major issue I don’t want to need treatment again but feel it is not far off

_admin_moderator
hermione3

Hi hermione3, we are so sorry to hear about what’s been going on. You mentioned some worrying feelings, so we wanted to post the following resources: 

For more support, you can contact the NEDA Confidential Helpline: 800.931.2237 (M-TH 11am-9pm ET, F 11am-5pm ET) or use the NEDA Online Chat Monday to Thursday 9am to 9pm and Friday 9am to 5pm. You are worthy of recovery. Stay strong.

2Healthy4me
Don't Give up the Challenge

YOU CAN DO it!
Have you ever tried thinking of a career shift in a new direction.
Do you have a passion for a job that would be your ideal career/job?
They offer free counseling on college campuses, even before you enroll.
The college counselor, or HS counselor may help you to explore new ideal career and even part-time jobs while going to school.
I wish you the best of luck.
But, please do reach out for some support and open doors to new adventures in life, with less strain on your body as well.

Mustlovedogs
Hi there, how are you doing?

Hi there, how are you doing? Need an ear? Sending love to you.

hermione3
Thanks I am feeling

Thanks I am feeling physically sick now I just have my 2 weeks at work and that is a relief but I went home sick because I just did not feel well. I am struggling it’s so hard but relieved to have quit my job