National Eating Disorders Association

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Vexed_420
I feel like i dont deserve to eat

hello, i would like to start off by just saying that i havent been diagnosed with an ED or anything like that, and im only posting here cos i dont really know where else to go. anyway, my mental health isnt the best and whenever i feel like a bit of a failure, i feel like i dont deserve a meal. its like i have to do something to deserve that meal, for example, finish all my schoolwork, and whenever i feel like ive failed my schoolwork or ive not completed it to a good standard, its like my brain tells itself im not allowed to eat. im not really sure if its just a mindset or what but people are starting to notice how thin im getting. ive tried to force myself to eat anyway but i either get heavily put off my food or i throw it back up. (not sure if it matters but im a 15 year old male. also feel free to ask literally any questions about me or my eating habits.

thank you for any help and advice.

_admin_moderator
Welcome to the Forum!

Hi! Thank you for posting. We’re sorry to hear about what’s going on! We hope that you’re able to get the support you deserve here on the forums. When you get the chance, please take a look at our community guidelines here: https://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/forums/community-guidelines If you ever feel like you’re in a crisis, you can text “NEDA” to the phone number 741-741. If you’re looking for resources, please feel free to contact the Helpline at (800) 931-2237. Phones are open Monday-Thursday 11AM-9PM EST and Friday 11 AM-5PM EST. Our Click to Chat is open Monday-Thursday 9AM-9PM EST and Friday 9AM-5PM EST. You can click the chat now option at the top right hand corner! Please continue posting.

rockeyyyadav
i also waiting for her's

i also waiting for her's posting