National Eating Disorders Association

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tryingtoheal
Hospital

I'll be going back to the hospital Monday. I can't seem to stop self injuring.

Blue44
Tryingtoheal

I am sad to hear that you are struggling so much. Maybe you should go to the hospital today. Why are you waiting?

Tryingtoheal
I don't know

That's a good question. I guess I want as much time with my husband before the week starts. How are you doing?

Annet
Hi Tryingto heal,

What does your husband say with regards to postponing hospital?
I understand separation may be hard for both but please keep in mind that this is temporary and that it has your wellbeing as the purpose.
As soon as you get better, you will be able to be back home and to spend all the time you want with your husband. That time will be better and healthier than the one you can get with him, now.

I am praying for u.

Hugs
Annet

_admin_moderator
Tryingtoheal

Hi Tryingtoheal - we're sorry to hear you’ve been struggling and are glad to hear you’re seeking help. We are concerned about the feelings you’re describing and want to make sure you know there are resources here for you in the meantime:

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to these resources and take care. You are not alone.

NEDA is here to support you during the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health of our community, especially those who are most vulnerable to the virus' serious complications, remains paramount. To access resources that can provide free and low-cost support, please click here.

Resources