National Eating Disorders Association

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tryingtoheal
Hospital

Hopefully tomorrow I'll go to the hospital for really dark thoughts. I'm barely holding on and have no more fight left.

hermione3
I hope you stay safe and get

I hope you stay safe and get to the hospital. Thinking of you. Take care of yourself

Tryingtoheal
Thank you.

I know I'll be safe at least through tonight.

Purple65
Do what you think is best

Please keep yourself safe and do what you think is best. You have been such a positive voice of support and I am sorry that your thoughts have become so dark. Hopefully they will lighten soon. Whether that requires hospitalization tomorrow or not, I am wishing you a return to all those healing thoughts you had been having and were so insightfully communicating to many of us on this forum.

Blue44
I care

I hope that you stay safe and get the help that you need. Take care

London1621
Hi

Sending you hugs, hope your ok.

Tryingtoheal
Thank you all

I truly appreciate all of the support. I am just not doing well.

Annet
Hi Tryingtoheal,

You may not believe it right now but remember, there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. I am sure the sun will shine again for you.
I have you in my prayers.
Annet

NEDA is here to support you during the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health of our community, especially those who are most vulnerable to the virus' serious complications, remains paramount. To access resources that can provide free and low-cost support, please click here.

Resources