National Eating Disorders Association

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
hermione3
Struggling today

Just struggling today. I am so over work I just can’t anymore...I am hoping the new treatment I am doing which is a medication will help with my depression I am just so tired of fighting everyday there is no break I am so depressed I can’t even get into my normal hobbies. I just want to give up I have to schedule the consultation for this new medication I just don’t want to say because not sure I am allowed but I am a bit nervous and overwhelmed but hoping it will help. I am just exhausted...

_admin_moderator
Take care!

You mentioned some concerning feelings, so as a precaution, we wanted to make sure you know there are resources if you ever need to reach out for support: 

Please take care!

yoyokay
Similar Feelings

I am sorry to hear that you are having such a difficult time. I have been struggling with my depression as well and tiredness from my ED.

NEDA is here to support you during the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health of our community, especially those who are most vulnerable to the virus' serious complications, remains paramount. To access resources that can provide free and low-cost support, please click here.

Resources