National Eating Disorders Association

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
sayia_valentine
Bad night, mistakes feel alone

My fiance is amazing and I adore him so much but I just have such a hard time knowing he's thinking such toxic things about himself.

I try my best to make sure hes okay and ask him what I need to do, but I never feel like its enough. I really need advice on how not to worry and to trust what he's saying because i have no idea how. I really want to help but I get so worried about what hes not telling me

How do I handle my own anxiety besides talking to him? Any advice would be great.

BobJ48
50/50

One thing to keep in mind is that when it comes to relationships, only 50% of them belong to us. The other 50% will always belong to the other person.

All we can hope to do is to do our best with our 50%. And hope that the other person is working on their half too.

It sounds to me like you are doing a good job with your half, so I hope you won't worry about that.

But yes, we can worry about our partners, that's for sure. xx

NEDA is here to support you during the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health of our community, especially those who are most vulnerable to the virus' serious complications, remains paramount. To access resources that can provide free and low-cost support, please click here.

Resources