National Eating Disorders Association

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
hermione3
Positive post

I want to post my positive strides I am 2 week behavior free today I can’t tell you the last time I have been behavior free. It is so hard but I am doing it in the brink of residential and here I am doing what I need to do. I have been treating myself every week I am behavior free with something I want it’s like treat yo self day. Now I have to head to therapy hopefully it will be a good session but on another positive note I think I am thankful I got a new therapist I needed a change. I sometimes miss my old therapist we were close but I think too enmeshed and it was getting unhealthy. Hope you all have a great day and you can a do it!

Blue44
Congratulations!

I’m happy for you and your progress. Good job! Keep up the good work.

Tryingtoheal
It's good

to hear a positive post. Glad things are improving.

hermione3
Thanks for the support. It’s

Thanks for the support. It’s not to say I am not struggling it’s so hard. I feel bloated everyday and I hate my body but I am still pushing through. I am also struggling with trauma stuff lots of dissociation and intrusive memories and nightmares and flashbacks. My therapist talked about starting with EMDR she said we would start slow but I am a little nervous.

NEDA is here to support you during the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health of our community, especially those who are most vulnerable to the virus' serious complications, remains paramount. To access resources that can provide free and low-cost support, please click here.

Resources