National Eating Disorders Association

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
2Healthy4me
Feeling flat, and Scattered after Breakfast this Morning

I hate this type of feeling after a meal. I had my Vit B X for the day, following breakfast. I usually dont feel so flat after my breakfast. This morning, almost 11 AM, I feel like terrible. God please help me get through this day, Amen. PS, @ least I have tomorrow off from working the last 3 days in a row....Ahhh. I think was triggered by a customer yesterday who was angry about me taking so long at the register. He told me , as he left w/ his oxygen machine and wheelchair, that he will not come through my line at my new job, ever again. He was a mean, grouchy, irritated, customer. I sure hope that Anyone like him go through another line too. Amen to that thought. I went home and had a small dinner and slept quite well on that last negative experience of my day. But that's probably why I awaken to remember that I must return for more emotional battering today and hope no one like him enters my line today.

marty2020
Hi 2 Healthy4Me! Sorry to

Hi 2 Healthy4Me! Sorry to hear that you had such a rough day at work and aren’t feeling well. Dealing with aggravating customers can be a difficult and triggering experience and I’m glad you reached out to the forums to talk about your day and your feelings. Remember that you can always reach out to the NEDA helpline for support as well. The helpline phone hours are Monday-Thursday 11am-9pm ET, Friday 11am-5pm ET and helpline chat hours are Monday-Thursday 9am-9pm ET, Friday 9am-5pm ET.
Please take care and stay safe.

NEDA is here to support you during the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health of our community, especially those who are most vulnerable to the virus' serious complications, remains paramount. To access resources that can provide free and low-cost support, please click here.

Resources