National Eating Disorders Association

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
hermione3
Doing my best

I have been doing well for 11 days I freaked out today because I weighed myself and I feel it was too much weight too soon even though my nutritionist told me when my doctor weighed me it was not as much of a gain as I thought. I am just still trucking I have used no behaviors no restricting no purging and no cutting nothing for the first time in I don’t know how long. It’s hard and I feel emotionally and physically exhausted I feel bloated and I hate myself but doing it.

julesthefox
You got this. You are doing

You got this. You are doing amazing! I know it’s hard, but try to resist the urge to weigh. One thing I realized is that no matter what the number is, I’ll never be happy with it. So why put yourself through that agony? Just know you are so strong and you ARE doing the right thing. I am proud of you, and I know your team is too. Keep it up. You got this.

hermione3
Thank you for the support my

Thank you for the support my team is super proud of me and h had a great session with my therapist Wednesday and you are right no number will make me happy. I can’t weigh tomorrow no scale so that’s a good thing! I am working so hard to stay out of residential just because my parents don’t support that. My nutritionist wasn’t sure I could do it but I am. She is happy too. I am on day 11 and I just go day by day but doing my best.

Annet
Keep going!

You can do this! I feel very proud of you!

hermione3
Thank you so much. I am

Thank you so much. I am trying so hard I ate really well at dinner and it was so good so I have guilt yes but day 12 starts tomorrow

NEDA is here to support you during the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health of our community, especially those who are most vulnerable to the virus' serious complications, remains paramount. To access resources that can provide free and low-cost support, please click here.

Resources