National Eating Disorders Association

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
justtryingtofin...
How Do I Find Virtual Help

I am suffering from Binge Eating Disorder/ Bulimia. 2 years ago I was anorexic and after recovering from that I have slipped the other direction. I want to get help but I can't really find an RDN or Therapist near me ( I am not even sure which I need) I want to be able to meet via video chat so I can keep my eating disorder out of the public realm for now. I am 22 starting my career and just want to be free of this monster. Does anyone know of a GOOd RDN/Therapist that accepts insurance and can meet virtually?

Tryingtoheal
Check out

psychology today. Also check out NEDA. They have a chatroom you can get resources.

_admin_moderator
Dear justtryingtofin...

We saw your post asking for resources and support and would like to provide some information. For help finding resources and support in your area you can call our confidential NEDA Helpline at 800.931.2237 M-TH 11am-9pm ET and F 11am-5pm ET. You can also chat with us online M-TH 9am-9pm ET and F 9am-5pm ET. Additionally, you can visit our COVID-19 resources page here https://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/help-support/covid-19-resources-page   Stay well and take care!