National Eating Disorders Association

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
iwanttolive
my sister

So, she isn't doing well. My Mom was talking with her and I was there and she was talking Hospice. That is scary. I am mostly in denial about all of this even though I talk about it. It just doesn't make sense, that she has suffered and been languishing in bed for three years and more than that even, having little life besides pain and suffering. Now we have to really begin to face her death. I have no idea how long it will be but my Dad and Mom say they don't think she will make it to her 55th birthday in November. Please if you can, pray for my Mom and Dad. And peace for my sister

Miggi
My thoughts and prayers will

My thoughts and prayers will be with your sister and family. This is a really stressful time, and I hope you can get through this. I hope everything turns out alright, please let us know how it went

NEDA is here to support you during the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health of our community, especially those who are most vulnerable to the virus' serious complications, remains paramount. To access resources that can provide free and low-cost support, please click here.

Resources