National Eating Disorders Association

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
iwanttolive
Braveheart

Hello there,

You are on my mind and heart. How have you been? Honestly. I miss you but I know you are doing what you need to do in order to cope. Just know you have a friend here.

With love,
Your friend

tryingtobebrave
Hey there

I miss you too! I haven’t been on the forums as much lately. Just trying to hold on until surgery. I’m exhausted and in pain and apparently my surgery isn’t considered an important one so who knows when. I’m trying to stay positive but it’s hard sometimes. I do try to think of something I’m grateful for at the end of every day. I am so grateful for you.
Hugs and love,
Braveheart

iwanttolive
Braveheart

Hello brave one. Courageous warrior. You are doing what you need to do and that is okay. Surgeries should be opening up, elective ones. I am okayed for a spinal cord stimulator implant although I am doing better and don't need it. I don't understand why your situation is considered elective when you are suffering so much.

Know you are not alone even though you are not on the forum as much. Always in my thoughts and prayers. One day we will meet. I am sure of this. For now, continue to take care of yourself and be good to you.

Your friend.

NEDA is here to support you during the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health of our community, especially those who are most vulnerable to the virus' serious complications, remains paramount. To access resources that can provide free and low-cost support, please click here.

Resources