National Eating Disorders Association

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
iwanttolive
julesthefox

Hi and thank you for responding to my post. Are you okay ? I will pray for you now. Love and hugs.

julesthefox
It means a lot, you reaching

It means a lot, you reaching out. Honestly...no, I’m not okay...I don’t even really know what to say or how to describe it. This whole situation is extremely triggering to me in multiple ways, and I am not coping well. I just don’t know how much longer I can do this...I hope it gets better soon.
I’m so sorry with all you’re going through. You have such incredible strength. Remember to be gentle with yourself during this time. We’re all treading water. Sometimes slip-ups happen. Sometimes coping mechanisms don’t look great. But I believe in you. And you will get through this.
Thanks again,
Julesthefox

iwanttolive
julesthefox

I am so sorry to hear how much you are struggling. Is there any way you can get into treatment? How much support do you have? I know this is a very difficult time. It won't last forever but in the meantime we, I, you, need to try to find ways to cope. What are you trying? I care very much for you and hope you get the support you need. I will pray for you and that you sleep well.

Your friend, iwanttolive

_admin_moderator
julesthefox

Hi julesthefox. You mentioned some concerning feelings, so as a precaution, we wanted to make sure you know there are resources if you need support: 

Please take care!

iwanttolive
julesthefox

Hi. I am sorry for not touching base with you sooner. How have you been? Have you been able reach out for support? Please post for support as much as you to. We are here for you.

iwanttolive

NEDA is here to support you during the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health of our community, especially those who are most vulnerable to the virus' serious complications, remains paramount. To access resources that can provide free and low-cost support, please click here.

Resources