National Eating Disorders Association

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
alwaysthinking
My dear friends on this forum

I care about all of you, so very much, even ones who simply may "shadow" or only come on here occasionally. I am writing this to tell all of you how much I love you and to keep fighting. This virus scare may seem like the worst thing ever, and it also may be putting a humongous cramp in your eating schedule and really making your e.d.'s be screaming right now, whether for attention, or for you to do more, or who knows what. But please know, it will end. This virus and all of its residual effects will not last forever. There is something so much better to which to look forward. I know not everyone is spiritual on here, and I don't want to offend those who aren't. I am, however, and I KNOW that the real life is just ahead of us. We just have to hang on and keep fighting. Don't give up. Ever. We have the chance of perfection, and that's going to make all of this "torture" worth it. All of these tears will be a thing of the past. Please, my dear friends, hang in there. I care about every one of you, dearly. I AM always thinking. And one of the things about which I'm always thinking are the people on this forum. You all matter to me. Please keep fighting. I love all of you, even though I have never met any of you face to face, I truly do. Hugs.

iwanttolive
alwaysthiking

Hi. What you said is amazing. Gentle, loving, beautiful, like you. Thank you. I love you too. Thank you.

Blue44
alwaysthinking

You are an awesome person. Thanks for the encouraging post!

youarebeautiful
Stay beautiful

Thank you for your kind words. Stay beautiful, everyone.

MuzikMuse500
Gah this is exactly what I

Gah this is exactly what I needed to hear, you are so amazing and I'm so grateful for you and all my other friends on this forum, having a place like this to reach out and encourage each other is vital in this time. **all the hearts**

tryingtobebrave
I love you my dear friend.

I love you my dear friend. Though we may be miles apart, you all have a special place in my heart.

julesthefox
I really needed that today.

I really needed that today. It’s been so hard...thank you. And thank you for always being here and so supportive. You mean a lot to us and many others
Sending love
Julesthefox

NEDA is here to support you during the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health of our community, especially those who are most vulnerable to the virus' serious complications, remains paramount. To access resources that can provide free and low-cost support, please click here.

Resources