National Eating Disorders Association

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
iwanttolive
My friend/sister

My friend who we consider a family member is a nurse and is believed to have the Coronavirus. My sister who is critically ill and needs to be in the hospital will be coming home as being in the hospital is more dangerous at this time and even though she is not ready to come home, she will continue to receive home care.

We are all quarantined. My father is having great difficulty with this as he is always serving people and out and about.

I tripped and hurt my toe and an increase of pain in my back. I will no longer be able to go to the Chiropractor. As my sister is so ill, we all need to stay home.

As many of you are struggling with being homebound, or not going out to your regular places, I know as I already said, I MUST rely on Jesus to help me with anxiety and being stuck. I am sure I a going to be okay. What plans do you, fellow soldiers, have to combat anxiety, and not working, as I had to stop, and the affect this will have on your struggle with eating disorder issues. I care about you all and wish you God's peace.

iwanttolive

Blue44
iwanttolive

Sorry to hear that your friend might be sick with virus. I hope and pray that your sister can be as comfortable as possible. I’m sorry that you are struggling some. I hope today will be a good day for you.

Miggi
I'm sorry this is tough. It

I'm sorry this is tough. It is really hard to be held in one place for a long time, and when routine that has kept you feeling good is thrown out of balance is scary. But, things will get better, they may get a little worse before then, but if you and your family stick together, and stay strong I know you can all get through this

NEDA is here to support you during the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health of our community, especially those who are most vulnerable to the virus' serious complications, remains paramount. To access resources that can provide free and low-cost support, please click here.

Resources