National Eating Disorders Association

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Savedbygrace
Not worth anything

I'm so freaking useless and worthless. I don't deserve to be here.

HeroCat
NOT TRUE!

I am sorry you are feeling like that right now. I can say that I have certainly felt like that at times too, but you are NOT worthless and you DO deserve to be here. Hopefully tomorrow, or next week will be brighter. It might help if you can talk about the specifics of why you feel like that with someone you trust or even just to write about it, either on a forum or in a journal. Best of luck.

Miggi
I am so sorry that you are

I am so sorry that you are feeling this way. Thank you for being so strong, and trying to recover. It is so hard, and you are making strides. And the feeling you are feeling right now is your ED pushing back because it knows if you keep succeeding it will lose. Keep going! You DESERVE to be here, and you DESERVE to recover! We are all behind you!

_admin_moderator
Savedbygrace

Hi Savedbygrace - we’re so sorry to hear you’ve feeling like this.You mentioned some concerning feelings, so we wanted to make sure to post information about resources if you need support:

Please know you are not alone, and take care of yourself.

NEDA is here to support you during the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health of our community, especially those who are most vulnerable to the virus' serious complications, remains paramount. To access resources that can provide free and low-cost support, please click here.

Resources