National Eating Disorders Association

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
London1621
Who cares

I hate myself right now and want to binge eat. Doesn't matter anyways. I give up!!!!

_admin_moderator
Hi London1621, it sounds like

Hi London1621, it sounds like you are going through a difficult time and we want to make sure you have these resources. This number is really important to have: (800)273-TALK(8255). If you don't feel comfortable talking, please text "NEDA" to 741741 or visit one of these websites:

Please stay safe! 

alwaysthinking
Here for you

I'm sorry you're struggling so much. I just want you to know that I care, and I'm here for you. Don't forget that you can always call or text the NEDA hotline. Hang in there. Lots of love. Hugs

iwanttolive
London1621

Hi London1621. I want to let you know that I also care. I know I can not make things better for you all the way, but hope that you knowing people do care might help you some. Hang in there.

iwanttolive

Savedbygrace
We love you

Im sorry you are hurting. I've been there.

Blue44
I care

I just wanted to let you know that I care about you! Sending you a hug!

London1621
Hi

Thank you.

NEDA is here to support you during the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health of our community, especially those who are most vulnerable to the virus' serious complications, remains paramount. To access resources that can provide free and low-cost support, please click here.

Resources