National Eating Disorders Association

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
London1621
I don't feel well

and I don't want to eat. I don't know now.

iwanttolive
London1621

Hi. I just happen to be on the forums posting and reading. How don't you not feel well? What are your symptoms?

iwanttolive

I am sorry you aren't feeling well. I ask that because I am concerned and want to make sure you are okay.

Savedbygrace
What's going on?

Is it mental or physical? I hope you feel better soon. The good news is, it doesn't last forever. Take care.

London1621
Thank you.

I've had a migraine for 2 days and it's not going away and I don't eat when I'm not feeling well.

Savedbygrace
I'm so sorry

That's always painful. It might be a good idea to go see the doctor.

Miggi
I am so sorry things are hard

I am so sorry things are hard for you now, it get easier as you do it more. Do you have a support system in place for when you feel like this?

HeroCat
migraines

I get migraines too and I know they can affect your desire to eat. Recently I have found that if I can drink some warm broth with salt it can settle my stomach and that helps me to be able to eat a bit which sometimes seems to ease the migraine. However, I know migraines are a very individual experience so I can't say if that would work for you at all. If you get migraines frequently though, you might want to talk to your doctor. There are some medications that can help.

London1621
Hi

Thank you for your help and replies.

Savedbygrace
How are you feeling now?

I hope you're feeling better.

London1621
Hi

I'm ok, thank you. Hugs

Savedbygrace
Glad to hear.

Is there anything in particular that helped?

London1621
Hi

It just started to go away. Thank you.

NEDA is here to support you during the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health of our community, especially those who are most vulnerable to the virus' serious complications, remains paramount. To access resources that can provide free and low-cost support, please click here.

Resources