National Eating Disorders Association

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
London1621
Don't want to be a bother.

I'm going to go because I don't want to be a bother. I don't want to bother my parents and sister with this ED, so whatever happens will happen. Thanks bye.

iwanttolive
London1621

London1621, I am very concerned about/for you. We all care about you, myself included. Please think about disconnecting. You have value and are not a bother. You may think you are, but I want you to know I want you to stay with us. If you decide right now you need to take a break, know that you are always welcome here. Always. I am so sorry you are feeling so badly.

With love,
iwanttolive

Blue44
London1621

I am also very concerned about you. I care about you very much. You are definitely not a bother. Sending you a hug I hope to hear from you again soon.

Alexo_eats
Hello!

London1621 you are not a bother. I hope you are staying safe. We all miss you. Stay strong! Sending hugs and strength.

Alexo

alwaysthinking
Ditto

I, too, care a lot about you, and I'm worried about you. I hope you will stay safe. Please know you have never been a bother here. You are welcome, and much loved. Hang in there. You're worth it.

_admin_moderator
London1621

Hi London1621- we’re so sorry to hear you’re feeling like this. We want to make sure you are safe so we wanted to post information about resources if you need support:

Also know that the NEDA Helpline can be reached at 800.931.2237 or chat with them online (http://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/helplinechat) M-TH 9-9 EST and F 9-5 EST. You are not alone. Please reach out or seek support, and take care of yourself.

NEDA is here to support you during the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health of our community, especially those who are most vulnerable to the virus' serious complications, remains paramount. To access resources that can provide free and low-cost support, please click here.

Resources