National Eating Disorders Association

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
London1621
Hi

I'm not going to therapy anymore. Told my parents I'm done and for my sister to ride horses. They said okay. I don't care anymore. After I came back from ED treatment, they treat me differently. I'm not going to mess up my family anymore. If I binge eat and not eating all of my food. No one will care.

Blue44
London1621

Hi London1621. I’m so sorry that you aren’t going to be able to continue therapy. I do hope that you won’t give up though. You have friends here on the forum. Post as often as you need. We are here for you. Sending you a hug. Take care. You are important.

alwaysthinking
So sorry

I'm sorry it turned out that way. My heart goes out to you. You are important and deserve help. I'm sorry your parents are treating you differently and not seeing that this matters. I hope you can at least get the support you need and deserve from us. Don't forget that you can call or text the NEDA hotline, too. Hang in there. You are loved. Hugs.

London1621
Thank you

Thank you

Miggi
I understand the feeling of

I understand the feeling of just wanting to give in because it is too hard, I really do. But there is no difference between strong people and weak people if they just keep getting up. Sometimes it may feel easier to just lie down than keep fighting, but your future self will thank you and I hope things get better.

_admin_moderator
London1621

Hi London1621 – we want to make sure you know that you matter and you deserve support. We wanted to reiterate that the NEDA Helpline is always an option to get support and resources. It can be reached at 800.931.2237 or chat with them online (http://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/helplinechat) M-TH 9-9 EST and F 9-5 EST. Please don’t hesitate to reach out, and take care.

Alexo_eats
Hello

We care, we on the forum care. You are not alone. Please don't give up. You are an amazing, beautiful person. Please continue to seek help, you deserve it. Sending you hugs and strength!

Alexo

NEDA is here to support you during the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health of our community, especially those who are most vulnerable to the virus' serious complications, remains paramount. To access resources that can provide free and low-cost support, please click here.

Resources