National Eating Disorders Association

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
iwanttolive
London1621

Hi. I am thinking of you and wondering how you have been. How is it going with the reduction in therapy days? I hope to hear from you. You are cared about here.

iwanttolive

London1621
Hi

Today is a hard day. It's ok, I don't know what to do about this, I don't feel like myself. How are you? Thank you.

iwanttolive
London1621

Hi. Can you share more about how you are feeling, it may help? I am sorry things are so difficult. As you always give out hugs, I send one to you. And if you feel that sharing might help, I am here and others are as well. You are valuable and cared about. So if you feel comfortable, see if you can put into words how you are feeling and maybe some feedback may help.

With love,

iwanttolive

London1621
Thank you

Hi, it's my parents and sister, they have been fighting a lot. Thank you, hope you are doing well.

iwanttolive
London1621

Hi. It can be very difficult when family members fight. I hope you have a safe place at home to go to when this happens. I am here for you if you need to "talk".

iwanttolive

London1621
Hi

Thank you. Hugs

NEDA is here to support you during the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health of our community, especially those who are most vulnerable to the virus' serious complications, remains paramount. To access resources that can provide free and low-cost support, please click here.

Resources