National Eating Disorders Association

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Savedbygrace
Mixed emotions

Right now is really tough. It's because 3the crimes committed by my dad. Part of me wants to d.. I also feel really huge. An employee at popeyes had an issue with me being disabled today. It makes me feel ashamed and at fault for being disabled, which is preventing me from getting thin and pretty.

Blue44
Savedbygrace

I’m sorry to hear that you are struggling. That’s terrible that the employee wasn’t nice to you. Are you with your husband during Christmas? I hope that things will get better for you. I’m sorry that you are having some bad memories. Take care. You are important to me.

Savedbygrace
Thank you

It was really embarrassing what that employee did. In front of everyone, she said why is that woman sitting in a chair? And kept staring at me.

_admin_moderator
Resources

Hi, savedbygrace. We're so sorry to hear that you experienced this! You mentioned some concerning symptoms so we just wanted to provide you with some resources where you can reach out to for some support:

Please take care!

Savedbygrace
Thank you

I definitely need it.

Savedbygrace
I feel so depressed

I just want to disappear. My past hurts too much. I don't know how I can keep dealing with it.

NEDA is here to support you during the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health of our community, especially those who are most vulnerable to the virus' serious complications, remains paramount. To access resources that can provide free and low-cost support, please click here.

Resources