National Eating Disorders Association

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
SpaceCat
College Eating Disorder Doctors

Hi,

For reference, I started going to a children's ed clinic when I was in high school but stopped going when I reached 18. I've since relapsed multiple times and this whole year hasn't been going too well.

I recently noticed that within the appointment scheduler on my schools student wellness center website, one of the reasons for visit that you can choose is, "Eating disorder first appointment" and follow up. And beside it lists which times are available for which MD's. I'm wondering what this might be. My school doesn't have anywhere that lists an explanation for what this appointment could involve and I'm too embarrassed to call and ask.

If anyone has any experience with their college having something similar, what was this appointment like? Thank you!

Savedbygrace
Could you

Just walk in and say it's for a friend? They don't have to know that friend is you.

NEDA is here to support you during the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health of our community, especially those who are most vulnerable to the virus' serious complications, remains paramount. To access resources that can provide free and low-cost support, please click here.

Resources