National Eating Disorders Association

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
London1621
Hi

I'm back after 30 days and I'm okay. I feel a little down because I missed so much, Halloween, my birthday and Thanksgiving. I wish I didn't have this problem and then I wouldn't have missed out. I feel lost when I miss everything. I learned different things when I was gone, but I learned that you will not be better in a few days, it takes time. Hugs to all.

Blue44
London1621

Hi!! It’s so good to hear from you again! I’m sorry that you missed Halloween, your birthday and Thanksgiving but I’m sure that with time you will be glad you were in treatment getting help. Just think of the positives like you saying you learned lots of things. I’m so glad you got help. Take care. Hugs to you.

alwaysthinking
Hi!!!!

It's good to hear from you. Do you feel like you got better? Did you learn more and do you feel like you improved?

London1621
Thank you.

I'm glad I went to get help. They helped me to understand this and I didn't do something wrong to get it. I have new coping skills, so that's good.

iwanttolive
London1621

Hi. I am glad to hear you learned that you didn't do something wrong causing the eating disorder. It is good to learn better ways of coping. As you said, it will take time, and I am proud of you for taking the risk and getting the help you needed. Hi gives and a big hug!!!

iwanttolive

London1621
Hi

Thank you, Hugs

NEDA is here to support you during the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health of our community, especially those who are most vulnerable to the virus' serious complications, remains paramount. To access resources that can provide free and low-cost support, please click here.

Resources