National Eating Disorders Association

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Readinggirl
Can't fix me.

I don't know what's wrong with me. I Google and Google and can't stop binge eating and hiding it. Feel like crying and what's it matter.

alwaysthinking
Sorry

I'm sorry you're struggling right now. You can be "fixed." You are worth recovery. Hang in there. I'm here for you. Hugs.

lovetowrite81
Readinggirl

Hi Readinggirl-

I'm also sorry to hear you have been struggling. I've been there with binging. Are you working with a therapist? We're here to support you <3

Readinggirl
Hi

Thank you. No, no one knows what I do. Feel like crying and want to make myself sick after binged now.

dorothy0322
relatable

hi i’m struggling with the same exact thing and idk what to do. i try to stop but i honestly have no control idk what to do. i’m here for you if you ever need to talk

Rowen
Me Too

I'm so sorry to hear that you're struggling with this...but I'm here to say that I am too. I know that's probably not much help but sometimes it can be good to know that you're not the only one going through something. Just remember that no matter how awful you feel or how bad it gets, you are still a wonderfully unique and beautiful human being. The next step for me is to push myself to get treatment. It can help to give yourself little goals like reaching out for help like on this forum :) you got this. You are stronger and you will overcome.

_admin_moderator
Resources

Readinggirl, we are sorry to hear about what's going on but because of these concerning feelings we are concerned about your safety. We are providing you with a list of resources to reach out to:  

Please stay safe.