National Eating Disorders Association

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
London1621
I

Binged. Hate myself now. Want to cry and give up. Idk.

alwaysthinking
Here for you

Sorry you're feeling like this. Here for you. Hang in there. Triple hugs of love and support.

London1621
Hi

Thank you.

lovetowrite81
London1621

Hi London-

I've definitely experienced similar feelings. Just want to let you know that you're not alone. I'm so proud of all of the work you have been doing with your therapist and that you are getting support, and all of that is not erased due to one slip up. Tomorrow is a new day to keep rolling forward with recovery. We're here for you <3

Alexo_eats
London1621

We all slip up its what makes us human. It's how we handle those slip ups that counts. Don't give up, it was only one step back. RECOVERY IS NOT A STRAIGHT LINE! Keep fighting! You are strong and beautiful!

Alexo

_admin_moderator
London1621

Hi London 1621, we noticed you are having a difficult time right now Please know that the NEDA Helpline is a safe place to call and talk to someone when you are feeling down or would like to find some resources to help with your recovery process. The NEDA Helpline number is (800) 931-2237 and is available Monday-Thursday from 9AM to 9AM ET, and Friday 9AM to 5PM ET.  We hope you feel supported through these feelings and please keep posting to the forums. 

London1621
Hi

Thank you, hugs.

Alexo_eats
Hello

How are you today London1621? I just wanted to let you know that you are enough, and you are loved!

Alexo

London1621
Hi

I'm ok, thank you and for you're kind words too. How are you doing?

iwanttolive
London1621

Hi. I am just checking in as I have decided to come back. I know you continue to struggle with urges to binge. I am sorry it is still so difficult. I am glad to see you reaching out for support. Hope to hear from you soon.

iwanttolive