National Eating Disorders Association

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Blue44
No motivation

I saw my therapist yesterday. Our insurance changes November 1st so I hope to see her at least once more before the end of the month. I don’t have much motivation. My therapist thinks that I’m losing weight. I feel guilty that part of me wants to lose weight. I feel a little hopeless. I’m off my medication and the therapist appointments will be too expensive too. I feel very alone. Depression is horrible. I’m tired of living like this.

alwaysthinking
Sorry

I'm really sorry that you're having to deal with this. I'm sure it's frustrating. I can understand the desire to be losing weight, still. It's a catch-22. Depression does stink. I'm sorry you have to go through this, especially since you are going to be losing your insurance and thus your support team. Hang in there. Hopefully something will work out.

lovetowrite81
Blue44

Hi Blue44-

I'm glad you got to see your therapist and will hopefully get to again before the month ends. I'm so sorry to hear you have been struggling with depression recently- that's so tough. I know things have been difficult, I just want to let you know we're here for you & you're not alone <3

Blue44
Thanks for the support

I appreciate the responses. It really does help to have this forum in which to vent and get support.
This afternoon has been horrible with my thoughts. I hate myself and my life. I have so much anxiety and depression.

_admin_moderator
Resources

We are sorry to hear that you're struggling right now, Blue44. It sounds like you're going through a difficult time and since you mentioned some concerning feelings we just want to provide you with resources you can reach out to:  

Please take care.

London1621
Hi

I'm sorry that you are having a hard time and hope you will be okay soon. Hugs.

asyouare
Blue44

Blue44, please do not feel alone. Continue posting here and we will all support one another. Things will get better with time if you remain hopeful. I am thinking of you and hope you are doing okay today. Keep your head up!

Blue44
Thanks

Thanks moderators for the support numbers and also thanks to all the posters for the encouragement and support. I really appreciate it. I’m feeling a little better today. I’m going to try my best to work through this transition of coming off my medicine and think positively and not give into destructive thoughts.

tryingtobebrave
Hi

I’m really proud of you for trying to stay positive through all this. I know how hard coming off medication can be. I’m here for you.